• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriville Server Being Upgraded Tonight - We Will Try To Keep The Disruption Brief..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agriville Server Being Upgraded Tonight - We Will Try To Keep The Disruption Brief..

Hi Everyone,

The current server has been struggling so the tech team has set up a newer more powerful server for Agriville.com

We will be transferring the site and database over tonight. The website will likely be down for an hour or so until the system and software are back working.

If there are any bugs/errors - please send me an email and we will have the guys fix it. The site has been working well on the server in test mode but there always seem to be bugs.

Thanks and this upgrade should improve the speed and stability of Agriville.com

Joe Dales
    Farms.com Agriville.com
    877 438-5729 x5013
    joe.dales@farms.com

Thank you, in advance, for the improvement.

Comment

Halleluia!

Comment

Starting out much better.
        Hope it lasts.

Comment

Thanks to the IT team at Farms.com.
          We are all testing the site and the server migration seems to have gone relatively smoothly.

Let me know if there are any issues and I will get them addressed.

Thanks for your patience.

Joe Dales
          Farms.com - Agriville.com
          joe.dales@farms.com
          877 438-5729 x5013

Comment

Working great so far Joe, thanks, this is the fastest I've ever had Agriville load.

Comment

Good job Agriville IT!!

I was able to obtain the Friday Crop Report in record time today.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...