• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soaring U.S. Dollar Impact

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soaring U.S. Dollar Impact

Group note . . . the rallying U.S. dollar is making an impact in the commodity and currency world. Also, the Russian Ruble is now at an all-time low to the U.S. dollar effectively increasing Black Sea wheat discounts in global markets.

Crude oil (priced in U.S. dollars) is also feeling the pressure of this American buck strength. Spot loonie again under pressure as another impact.

Cotto, do you have a comment?

Comment

Capital is sloshing around the globe trying to find a safe haven. The perception of the crowd is usdx is still king which maybe it is but probably not forever. Personally i think the next three four years are going to be the most interesting times of our lives.

Comment

cotton . . . my concern is what will knock the U.S. dollar down? Euro/Yen seem to be in an extended decline.

will precious metals finally pickup without an inflationary push?

lot more questions than answers . . .

Comment

If Las Vegas is an indicator, I was there last weekend, and never saw so many people celebrating. If you ask the man on the street, he is excited about the economy. Warren Buffet was right, for now.

Comment

One thing going against it is its days as the worlds reserve currency are coming to an end,but it is better than some other currencies and its extremely liquid,like we agreed before short term rally,but longer i'm not sure.

All the markets are rigged,to an almost undisputable fact,and i dont think the players want hiigher commodity prices.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...