• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if saturday does not get us

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopper. Why are you so hard on Klause? Just curious. It just seems you are often kinda mean to him???

Comment

Are ye kin or something? lol!

Comment

I am honest. I think.

Comment

I say my opinion and what everyone else can see. I wish to rent out some day. My renter needs to kake money. I am not mean at all. Look at his canola ****ed.

Comment

I say my opinion and what everyone else can see. I wish to rent out some day. My renter needs to kake money. I am not mean at all. Look at his canola ****ed.

Comment

That was abrubt. But true

Comment

Got me know hinking. I am divorced cause tooooo hard. On ex. But what if I was not hard enough. Clause will tak are of ilhimself

Comment

Got me know hinking. I am divorced cause tooooo hard. On ex. But what if I was not hard enough. Clause will tak are of ilhimself

Comment

Comment

No, I know he is a grown up, he will be fine with criticism, but I just was wondering.

Comment

Have u tried manipulator klaus

Comment

Hop,i think your taking it a little to far.

Comment

Hopper I will bet you the bank per acre we make more.

I've said it before and will say it again... straw and pretty from the road means nothing to me.

Unity a semi dwarf? It grows 5 feet tall. Ethrel doesn't kick the shit out of it... plants have hormones. Just like us... of you want more muscle you take testosterone. Think Ethrel as being testosterone...

Our oats is shorter. Yep. It's also completely full of seeds... does straw make you any money? Nope.

Yes my canola is crap. I was the first to say that. So is most other canola around here... we quit spending money on it early. You lucked out and have pretty much the only decent canola around here.
                            We will fix that for next year with canola.

Our wheat was close to 60 last year and will be there again this year...

gotta ask but what does flat green oats mean to you? To me it means crop is screwed. Lodged never turns out well.

Free wheat, hopper has his ideas and I have mine... we often argue about them over coffee or beer... but when push comes to shove were the first to help each other out. LOL.

Manipulator shows no difference at all here we had a 10 ac trial.

Thinking of trying Ethrel on peas next year. Meadows grow far too tall and like to fall over.

Comment

I have been straight cutting for 4 years now, and was always told we can't do that here. before that I swathed right in front of the combine. Around here, one rain or snow on swathed crop, and there likely isn't enough heat left in the year to ever dry it, been there done that. I am in the field way faster after precipitation. I'll take my chances on shattering, lodging or snow, vs. losing it all from one rain. Had bad shattering in 2012 on dead ripe barley in a crazy wind storm. Can always pick up the lodged crop, and haven't had to deal with snow for a few years. Likely will this year, I think my crops will be ready by around Christmas at this rate.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...