• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sirius xm Rural Radio

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sirius xm Rural Radio

I was just checking out some channels on the
    sirius xm Radio and channel 80 is Rural radio with crop and market reports.

I have had the these radios for years but just came accross this channel . Something different to listen to during harvest this year .

Thanks that's a channel I haven't listened to either. We use this up north and in areas with poor radio signal. Or Shitty Yorkton FM.

Comment

I can't seem to switch our Sirius off of "Vivid Girls". It's very informative.

Comment

I have a 3 month trial and was told about rural radio #80. I really like it... It gives lots of good AG related info. After lunch the Hefty Bros talk about latest corn beans and wheat agronomics. I wish it was more western Canada focused but I guess we are not that big.

Comment

We had a listen. This is a very interesting channel. Thanks Jagfarms.

Comment

Morning markets until noon is good to listen too. Agphd radio at 1 is also great. It could use a little more Canadian content. Most of the afternoon and evening content is a waste.

Why the hate for the Yorkton station, I think they have the best farm/news program around.

Comment

What time is the farm news program on Yorkton station?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...