• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriville Slow?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agriville Slow?

Has anyone else been noticing how slow the response time is on Agriville? I have been having trouble getting into the site in the morning as well.

I am finding internet speeds slower than normal. Not sure the reason other than a lot more people using but access time is increasing.

yep, mine sometimes is very slow.

Comment

All other farm group sites I access have been normal, this site at times has been impossible, no matter how long I wait.
      This time it was reasonably quick, but may not last.

Comment

yea, for the last couple days!

Comment

Yes, haven't been able to load the page quite a few times this week. Came close to starting another twitter rant about it, but have been too lazy to think of something half witty to say.

Comment

Yes, haven't been able to load the page quite a few times this week. Came close to starting another twitter rant about it, but have been too lazy to think of something half witty to say.

Comment

Too many active adds.

Comment

Been impossible to access the last few days. Until this moment. So much to say, so little opportunity!

Comment

It's been acting up for a week

Comment

http://online.wsj.com/articles/y2k-meets-512k-as-internet-limit-approaches-1407937617

There has been an overall slowdown on the internet causing slow connection times, and time outs, but this site seems to have its own problems.

Comment

http://online.wsj.com/articles/y2k-meets-512k-as-internet-limit-approaches-1407937617

There has been an overall slowdown on the internet causing slow connection times, and time outs, but this site seems to have its own problems.

Comment

mine won't open at all lately. i was surprised when it opened a few minutes ago.

Comment

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for the feedback, we have the tech guys working on the servers. Something is slowing them down, I hope we have a permanent fix in a few days, until then, they will reboot the server when it gets hung up.

Sorry for the disruption.

Joe Dales
                          Farms.com
                          877 438-5729 x5013
                          joe.dales@farms.com

Comment

I was beginning to think they blocked me, probably would like to though.

Comment

Me too Farmaholic. I was racking my brain wondering what I said or if I offended Tom. Guess we're good to go.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...