• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ctv regina supper news

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ctv regina supper news

Ctv profiled hutterite colony convoying 25 new deer combines back to their colony, from Biggar jd dealership... Ctv certainly achieved that "wow affect", it seems times have changed, the new norm for media like western producer, Ctv, etc, ag related co's such as syngenta, monsanto, Bayer and other chem and ag related business is to showcase these colony's in their ads going forward. Maybe family farm days are really truly numbered as they say, govt on federal provincial levels including the general population seems much more accepting of this business model than they were 20 yrs ago?

I bet they bought those combines much cheaper than would be offered to the average farmer. If all farmers would refuse to buy used hutterite equipment, the dealers wouldnt be so eager to sell them new machinery at discounted prices.

Comment

There are thousands of unsung heroes who get no recognition for working harder than anyone on some huge acre farms. But they're not glamorous and glitzy so few will get any limelight.

Is the business environment producers operate in lucrative enough for anything other than family farms. If every level of management and labour gets paid commercial salaries is it possible?

Don't even bring up Hutterite Colonies, that is communal living where the commune comes first and individuals second. We could all move mountains if we had a work force and support system that worked for the bare necessities.

Comment

I'd like to see a $$ number of profit per person living on the colony. Many years we family farmers work for a loss, like probably 2014. We cancelled our NEW line of machinery!

Comment

Didn't do any business with Syngenta since their ad this year featuring Hutterites.

Companies better get the message.

The true working heroes don't hide behind phoney religious communes or any other such.

Comment

Do Hutterite families get the child support payments.

I assume every family within the colony files tax returns with little income allowing them to get some from government.

20 families times the allowance is good coin into the communal pot.

I don't know just asking.

Comment

Some of the Hutts colonies are not as financially well off as we think. Trying to keep young guys entertained and just to work in todays age yea their time is going to come also. Sad fact it happens all the time. Here is a example neighbour sold 70 quarters probably for close to $25 mill plus all other sales in our area to Chinese and Oil money and Money men from Toronto. Talked to a neighbour who went in to borrow some money from his Bank and Has land Enough to make a great sale. But just wanted to borrow against some to help his son start out. Ha the bank wanted almost all. Yet he has paid for Dirt right by the huge sale land. But some one in Calgary didn't think that means anything because its not 70 its only 21. Look at One Looser or Broad ass all the headlines they got for what a shit show farm. The real hero's are the men women and children who actually run the family farm and do the work. Taking on 50 or 200 rented quarters and having 20 men your working for your men not farming.
              Some day I don't know when Farmers will wake up and realize they do all the work and take all the risk for Sweet **** all. Its the Mayan principle all over or the Roman and Greek empire.
              Because if we ever quit the companies that feed off us cant do what we do and they know it. That's why we get just enough rope so we don't all Hang our selves.
              Ah farming.

Comment

Your neigbour must have went for a loan at the local Credit Union... where all your equity is never enough...LOL!!!

Comment

farmaholic you coudnt be more bang on about the credit union!

BTO whats your 2 cents worth about the huts? (I actually think you are one and like to play devils advocate and screw with sf3 lol)

Comment

I really Miss BTO.
                    He was fun to have around.

Comment

They banned him again. ?

I always like the extreme of the conversations - makes my opinion look like a moderate.

Comment

I thought it was a majority to keep him.

Comment

If you don't have a open vote you can't have a majority.

Comment

yeah well there were a couple of guys that hated his guts. He was really good for a laugh. I howled when he posted that pic of that wrecked Belarus 4wd tractor and said hey klause heres your new tractor. I guess its minority rule here on agriville.

shit.

Comment

sooo, some people do like foul-mouthed moron's. I think it's classier to rise above that level of garbage.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...