• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thunderstorms

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunderstorms

Looks like the humboldt area is getting hammered tonight by a whopper if the radar is correct.

Inch of rain Se of humboldt... came down fast and hard.

Comment

Weyburn, Naicam, Leader and Fox Valley lots of colors on radar, all seems to be moving fast. Good luck.

Comment

O my god look at noaa for the five day. Five ****in inches of rain

Comment

Final nail in the coffin Cotton

Comment

57mm N of Annaheim, and a 56mph wind. I'm scared to even look at the crops this morning.

Comment

Cotton where is the five inches supposed to be? There seems to be no mention on environment Canada. Hey wheatking sorry to hear that.

Comment

Se sask by the boarder. Just did a tour caught a good dose of hail last night. That makes it four in a row getting pretty ****in sick of this shit,and everyone else up the food chain gets paid we should all get put in physco hospitals for the mental disorder masachism

Comment

Well cotton in my opinion farming is a total ****ing joke and has been for some time,examples.....pay all freight up front for grain deliveries and to top it all off you pay the freight for the customer. #2..absolutely no control of what you get for your product. every other business names their ****ing price and if they don't get it they can have a sale. #3....the weather...it goes on and on. yes I will continue to take the beating like everyone else on here. It's still a good way to make a living. If farmers could just get along and somehow band together think of the power we would have.just an example...the canola crushers would be slashing each others guts out fit canola if their plants were empty.

Comment

Well cotton in my opinion farming is a total ****ing joke and has been for some time,examples.....pay all freight up front for grain deliveries and to top it all off you pay the freight for the customer. #2..absolutely no control of what you get for your product. every other business names their ****ing price and if they don't get it they can have a sale. #3....the weather...it goes on and on. yes I will continue to take the beating like everyone else on here. It's still a good way to make a living. If farmers could just get along and somehow band together think of the power we would have.just an example...the canola crushers would be slashing each others guts out fit canola if their plants were empty.

Comment

Sk-wheatking.... for some time? how about since the sods been turned? Someone once said, "how did we let ourselves get in this predicament"? Not too many guys I've ever talked to said they missed it once they've quit. When your fighting "wars" on many fronts, its only a matter of time before the white flag gets hoisted. Weather, disease, insects, market prices and grades, input and machinery prices....

I look forward to taking the boot of the ****ing Industry off my throat one day. Ultimately it is my choice, but I may be locked into this longer than I want, since there is someone wanting to fight the fight.

Comment

Jeez you two are describing this career colorfully! Like the white flag reference, might take the Canadian flag down or put a white one under it! Similar sentiments here guys.

Comment

LOL.....buy a slap chop for $9,99 plus shipping and handling then pay double shipping and we give you another one for free! meanwhile down on the farm......we will sell you our grain.....and we will take whatever you feel like giving us and oh yeah we will pay all shipping and handling charges to the grain companies railways and over seas shipping companies at whatever rate they want. don't even get me going on the fuel surcharge everyone is allowed to charge now a days.

Comment

Wheat seems to have flattened out with the 2" rain last night.
                            Hopefully it will spring back up with some heat (similar to what happened after a 4" rain a few weeks back).

Comment

Wheat seems to have flattened out with the 2" rain last night.
                              Hopefully it will spring back up with some heat (similar to what happened after a 4" rain a few weeks back).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...