• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coopp Hail GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coopp Hail GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Don't ever buy hail insurance from coop. They finally showed up today what a sick joke. Some fields only half as much as municipal allowwed. Damage is disappearing daily what do I do? Am not going to sign off but am not very hopeful of a good result.

You did the right thing by not signing.
    Good luck with the second adjuster.

Comment

Tell them to send out the boss . Do you have pics from when municipal was out there ?
      Utilize your phone cam - farmers best friend IMO

Comment

I had them today, did 16 quarters that I bitched about deferring. They were fair, really fair. Hot fricking day to walk fields but worth it, will use them again.

Comment

SF3 what % of damage did you have?

Comment

Coop was here and I was very satisfied with them. Municipal has still not shown up and now it looks like it will be at least next week. You're right things look like they are recovering. Lentils standing back up (Coop did 85 on them) and soybeans are somewhat coming around but way too damaged to combine. Too bad to hear about coop.

Comment

We had a screw up with paper work on municipals new tabloid, so they adjusted a field again this morning, coop adjussted the same field right after dinner and there was 37 per cent difference!!!!!!! way to much difference!!!!

Comment

Complete write off, some 70% 45 and a few at 10.

Comment

We give coop the punt two yrs ago, told them never again, 20% diff with municiple that was after not signing on first check, they were f...kin idiots!

Comment

We have have very large claims in the past and I hate to generalize, but I f#@ckin hate retired school teachers turned adjusters.

The storm boss and field boss were out for coop and tried to bs me. They wanted to get weigh scales out and weigh the dropped seed. Just a frickin gong show. We did 25 quarters and it took days. In the end they were the same as municipal that only took about a day.

Comment

Oh ya they did one adjustment up at 34.6%. I said you are kidding, right? Nope that is what we found.

Arrogant assholes.

Comment

Insurance is all the same, SGI nit picked to get a claim reduced on shed damage. They all gladly take your premiums, but don't you dare have a claim, YOU are assumed the crook. Heard lots of horror stories.

Comment

Same ASSHOLE works for SGI!!!

Comment

Absolutely agree with LEP on retired school teachers - fukin clueless to say the least !!

Comment

Insurance of any type is a legalized ponzie scheme that you are forced to buy into.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...