• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forage....I will take your opinion, as I do everyone else comments/opinions...sift them out and decide for myself based on my own circumstances. This is actually a "commodity marketing" thread, not just a chat, and I value everyones opinion ...especially how things/marketing issues are being perceived by producer participating in this forum. Some are novice...some way ahead, but in todays marketing environment I believe the majority tap in to this AV "commodity marketing" thread category because they need help or want to learn marketing strategies. As such, no opinion is bad...worthy of debate if you're going to put it out there...but certainly not ridicule.

Toms original question is a very valid one...very general....a question meant to provoke general debate...and one I bet the vast majority of producers ask themselves constantly. I know many of my producer friends glass over and are frustrated with todays marketing, especially when employing futures/options is mentioned. I fully encourage more of this kind of discussion....uninterrupted.

Comment

MBdog

I have given my honest opinion on the wheat market. If I want to challenge someones creditably, I will. As I recall it happens regularly on here, it's what makes the this forum interesting. Posters are constantly pissing off each other. Go do some reading of past posts. So I ask you politely don't tell me what I can or can't type in this forum. Relax and have a beer it's Saturday night

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...