• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had hail!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who had hail!

I have two fields of peas that I just sprayed that a good hail storm would help out with.
    But don't take the wheat beside or canola on the other side. We all wish but unfortunately usually the nicest field gets hit.
    So with all the storms in sask and Alberta who had hail, because their was some purple on radar.

Equivilent of 100 percent on 2 quarters so peas soif I would have bought ins would be at break even. My hail was last friday. Another strip hit 3 miles to the north on sunday while drinking beer at klause place. Never would have known about it without driving around next day.

Comment

Reports bin builders building a 30, 000 bushel bin putting on last ring watched a twister pick up a brand new fertilizer bin set it down. Picked it up again and destroyed it in the same yard no wind damage on their worksite.

Comment

It's settling down now but for a while was interesting on radar!

Comment

Sun went dissappeard 3 hours before schedule

Comment

lost 1 quarter of canola. slight damage to a little part of an oat quarter and also to another canola quarter.

Comment

Another half inch yesterday with some hail on radar. To check fields this morning

80mm in last two weeks here

Hot weather forecast for next week.

Comment

I wish more people would log on and share weather stories.

Wtf happened around eston?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/08/08/golf-ball-sized-hail-pounds-airdrie-alta-as-gustnado-touches-down-in-calgary/?__federated=1

Comment

White City was blasted by Friday storm 10:30 to 11:00 PM. Straight sideways West wind and torrential downpour (21/2-4inches in 1/2 hour)
                  El destructo! Trees all over the place, on roofs, vehicles, roof gone off our horse barn 1/4 mile across the creek. Irrigation pivots, bins, trampolines just left a twisted mess. The wind drove the rain under shingles, into attics and eaves. Hope insurance pays after 12 years of hefty premiums, we'll see. Some hail, but no crop damage to sp eak of ---- yet.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...