• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Going In!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Going In!

Canada is the first nato country to send major support to the ukraine.

Really? I heard we were first to say we were going to but haven t done anything yet in fact have done the least. But hopefully we are and have. Putin will not stop at Ukraine, in fact I think he wants a world conflict. He s nuts!!!
    The Ukraine chose freedom and democracy by originally fighting communism and to this point the free world has left them fight for themselves, and yet in areas like Iraq and Afghanistan where you don t know what the hell those people are fighting for or against, we stick our noses in.

Comment

No good can come of this.

Comment

What is that saying " Fools rush in...

Comment

Well said Ag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont know why the article i read said we are the first,i thought the us was sending supplies already?

Another freaky story developing is isis has 40,000 yazidis? tribe guys surronded on a mountain and is planning on slaughtering them.

Take it out of context and it sounds like the bad parts of the bible,lol.

Comment

Riders-i dont think facing down a fully nuclear armed giant country is worth a few square miles in eastern ukraine that is pro-russian to begin with is worth it,its like the size of a pencil eraser on a globe,if putin did something truly stupid then fine go from there but this?

Comment

Ya give them the Sudetenland what harm could come from it.

Comment

Google it..

Comment

No harm I guess only planes blown out of the sky and killing people just because they don t want to be a commie. Ya you re right.

Comment

Dont need to.

Googgle gulf of tonkin

Comment

U.S. back in Iraq , this time the U.N. needs to act. These isis clowns need to be done, much more dangerous than Putin.

Comment

Every 25 years cycle of war. Google it. If it isn't Ukraine, gaza, Iraq, Syria it'll be China and Japan over those islands. Watch for first economy to implode and they will be aggressors looking for the boogey man that caused it. Heaven forbid they blame themselves for economy going to pot. Putins sanctions are going to affect Obama's allies more then Obama. Could be a cold winter in Europe with no natty flowing. Good thing Fukushima scared everyone into decommisioning the nuc plants. Idk what we are doing sticking our nose into this one? Keep our kids at home and teach them to manage a farm. Enough of the globe will be glowing safe food is only gonna come from a couple places due to jetstream. Where fukushima is ending up is smack dab in the middle of 20k dirt. Sometimes I read too much though.

Comment

Interestingly, WW1 started 100 years ago last week. Conflict has been non stop since that implosion of empires. (And before I know)
                            Geographic regions that see themselves as one culture and one ethnicity haven't really changed the way they do or see things in that time.
                            I don't believe we who come from an infantile culture of immigrants and self rule grasp this.

Comment

The trouble with assholes like Putin and the ISIS thugs is that if you do nothing when they are trampling over their neighbors you have to do alot when they come knocking on your door. There was a guy in the 30's that started by taking just few small patches of "inconsequential" dirt, look how that turned out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...