• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rained hard at the lake spit at the farm!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rained hard at the lake spit at the farm!

Well what a lovely day. Canola blast and shutting down all over the place. Barley field turning and some wheat coming on strong.
    It's the long weekend in Saskatchewan so why not wreck it with a rain at the lake no not just a shower 3.5 inches since 5 we'll could have used half that to finish at home .
    No hail in the north but wondering if some got since it got cold fast.

Couldn't tell how much rain we received as my rain gauge was involved in a hit and run with the lawn tractor...

Comment

4/10" hard rain here, but Wadena-Kelvington got way more on radar. Toonie hail at Humboldt and lots of rain.

Comment

We got a very gentle third of an inch. Scarcely a wind. Heard hail and 3 inches occurred near Kelvington. Mom in Wadena said they didn't get much. Sure looked wicked further north.

Comment

Tweak was booze involved? Over a inch at my home half a mile either side got half in. good for my Alfalfa 2nd cut.

Comment

A couple miles west of Humboldt hail was still on the edge of the highway and hour and a half after the storm passed - water standing every where.

Comment

Might as well been booze involved....I should have just stayed in the yard and cut the lawn instead of cutting more hay...mother nature sure showed me..lol. It appears like we received about 3/4 of an inch?.... Yorkton area

Comment

7/10ths in 15 minutes..2 miles north, zero...

Comment

.64 inches in the yard. 4 miles west 1.1 inches in 15minutes

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...