• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much grain will you have left Aug ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All our bins were empty at the end of May..

Comment

Hiway cn cp should stand legs spread so you can kick them hard. I do it for ex wife and it works.

Comment

Comments indicate most are cleaned out .
        Hear that there has been less movement in north eastern Sask, any truth in that?

Comment

Crusher up here looking for Aug Canola.

Some backlog on producer cars still being cleaned up.

Big wheat crop wow!

Comment

Pioneer Wadena loading 100 wheat this week. Oats cars said to be after that. No premium so must be all contracted and delivered. They are not full.

Comment

Peace country still still buried in grain. We are always last.

Comment

Peace country still still buried in grain. We are always last.

Comment

Jester,
                  How are you using paper to price things like peas, lentils, malt barley, feed barley?
                  Is there a futures of another grain that you feel follows the prices close enough?
                  I know that I need to get much better st futures and basis contracts than I am. I want to learn more.
                  Assume that your grain is leaving your farm when basis is at an acceptable level for you.

Comment

40 cent premium on CWRS today in Wadena, guess cars are not full yet?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...