• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matif Canola Swaps

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matif Canola Swaps

Most aussie banks offered matif canola swaps over winnepeg this year, did Canadian growers have same scenario with you lenders over there?

PS I did not act on marketing advice because at the time my bank was stii organizing it , those who did are around $75 per tonne in the money and will be buying back soon I would think.

Just another marketing tool/risk management stratergy for the kit

Our banks can't spell canola let alone design a program based on futures or options. Ha.

Actually if you dealt with their full service brokerage there is probably something available. I am thinking it would have to be initiated by the farmer rather than a broad program available to the customer base.

Comment

Being so deep with a bank, I wish they would offer swaps. Offer, not force.
      Wasn't there a private firm offering these products a while back if you were big enough?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...