• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kind Condolences to Rod Flaman and Family

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind Condolences to Rod Flaman and Family

Accidents in agriculture are a worry for each and every one of us. Heartfelt condolences to the Flaman family who's son died in an elevator accident.

May the family find strength from the farm community, their friends, and their family, to help them get through this tragic time. Parsley

"I won't even try to imagine the anguish you are going through right now. I too will add my condollences for your loss.

Comment

Thx Parsley,

Our Condolences.

TJ and Family

Comment

Worst thing could ever happen to a family the loss of some one so young! Condolence from our family!

Comment

My deepest sympathies to the family. So sorry for your loss and may you find healing for your immeasurable hurt.

Comment

Terrible beyond words to lose a son or daughter. Deepest sympathy to the Flaman family and friends.

Comment

Deepest sympathy! We had this happen to us, my parents were changed after that day, I don t know how they managed to keep going, it wasn t easy and still isn t 20 plus years later. I think of it everyday also for the first while it consumed all of us. I don t know if I can say it gets better with time, I think we learn to cope with it better is a more proper way to say it.

Comment

I can't even imagine what they're going through. Deepest sympathies and heartfelt condolences to the Flamans.

Comment

Personal experience with a farm accident death and my thoughts are with the Flaman family. First few days are a blur and surreal and it doesn't get any better but the picture eventually comes clearer and the hurt eventually becomes bearable. I'll say a prayer for your comfort tonight and in the future and I think most of us on Agriville would offer to carry some of the burden of your pain but that is impossible.

Comment

When you hear of these things, it makes you wonder what are the important things in life.

My heart sinks when I hear of things like this.

Mr. Flaman - deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Leader Post has article on this terrible accident today, though they have not released the name.

Comment

With our deepest sympathy to the family and friends.

Comment

http://www.youcaring.com/other/a-trust-fund-for-grayson-and-sefryn-in-memory-of-nick/208609

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...