• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada Day

May you find 5 reasons to celebrate being a part of this great nation, CANADA.

1. Thankful we have a careing people who are compassionate and generous.

2. Thankful our nation has great natural resources that allows us the latitude to be 1. In the world.

3. Thankful for the passion our people have for freedom of speech and to practice the faith of our heritage.

4. Thankful for the good will of so many to overcome adversity of difficult weather and the heritage we have to forge ahead to make a better nation.

5. A Thankful and loving nation of people who are tolerant and understanding that our differences can make us the strongest peoples on this planet!

Hope you will bless us with reasons why you Love being a part of the farm community in Canada!

God Bless Canada!

Cheers!

Happy Canada Day
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t41wNkGvJ9k

Comment

>

And for Die hard Supertrampers!

>

Comment

For the most part, I'm glad my Forefathers chose Canada.

Happy Canada Day Everyone!!!!

Getting enough rain Tom? A little much here in the Eastern Prairies.

Comment

Comment

Great country...I will celebrate this Dominion Day by mowing my lawn as the grass is a foot and a half tall thanks to the abundant rainfall.

Comment

Wilagro. Make hay.

Comment

Ya my one great grandfather was seriously considering moving the family to South Africa before they chose Western Canada.

They may have questioned that decision their first few winters but it worked out well in the long run.

Enjoy your Canada day, I know I will.

Comment

Spent some time in Fort Saskatchewan today, just outside Edmonton. The sun was shining, parade, car show, music, food etc. I've never seen the town so alive. Party on!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...