• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the games begin...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the games begin...

As was mentioned on here a few days ago - spray drift and chem damage - here it comes..
    Just went out to a field and yup 100 ac out of a 1/2 and 40 out of 80 fuked up, not mine but a customer. This was inversion for sure - seen it before. Sprayed after a warm day on wet ground, late in the evening or calm night with 3 gal water, fast speed, shitty old regular nozzels -a mist that hangs in the air and floats like a fog - wiped out a lot of $ of canola beside it - across a road allowance with tress!!
    If it had 7.5 to 10 gal with bubble jets or AIM or similar approach - there would not be an issue - I just don't understand why guys can not figure that out!!!
    Any way shoot me for being a smart ass load mouth - but I am right . The Tech has been there for 10 fukin years - just guys too cheap to embrace it or don't give a ***. He had a dandy crop coming, just sad to see it get toasted because of ignorance - plain and simple.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...