• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stripper Header

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stripper Header

Dear WD9,

I got an old 32' Stripper from SD and am going to give it a go on the wheat.

5 ac of peas left... we are putting a Headsight control kit on the stripper... it picked too many rocks on the peas without better controls. Have wheels to install under it to roll along like the D60 macdon with TLC operator contol mode.. which worked as well as the 635F Deere in flat peas.

We have a 120 flail shredder to chew up the stubble... spring of fall shredding?

Is this different than 24' of Rexes that some neighbours stole for $7K?

Hope the showers stop soon for you!

That should cure out your Canola well at any rate!

Cheers!

I see this on A and A:

"CUSTOMS

Bolivian customs officials are to be forced to carry special pens, with a hidden camera and a voice recorder, in a crackdown on corruption. The voice recorded will remain active during all working hours. Even the Director of Customs will be issued with her own pen. Officials will be selected randomly to have the recordings in their devices checked. The Bolivian Customs Department, with more than 1,000 employees, is seen as one of the most corrupt areas of the government in the South American country."

If we do not stand for something... we will fall for anything.

Canadian customs should be required to do the same. The guys at Coutts are rip off artists too. They forced me to pay GST on the Stripper Header which is zero rated... or go back to the US... which I couldn't do... cause I had no passport.

The officers KNEW the GST was not payable... but charged me anyway. VISA... so when I do get the GST back... they will lose money on the deal. Gov. efficiency. We looked in the books and computer terminal for an hour and could not find ONE GST zero rated category listed... which is criminal.

Funny how that works... does CRA get a cut?

Cheers!

Comment

I see this on A and A:

"CUSTOMS

Bolivian customs officials are to be forced to carry special pens, with a hidden camera and a voice recorder, in a crackdown on corruption. The voice recorded will remain active during all working hours. Even the Director of Customs will be issued with her own pen. Officials will be selected randomly to have the recordings in their devices checked. The Bolivian Customs Department, with more than 1,000 employees, is seen as one of the most corrupt areas of the government in the South American country."

If we do not stand for something... we will fall for anything.

Canadian customs should be required to do the same. The guys at Coutts are rip off artists too. They forced me to pay GST on the Stripper Header which is zero rated... or go back to the US... which I couldn't do... cause I had no passport.

The officers KNEW the GST was not payable... but charged me anyway. VISA... so when I do get the GST back... they will lose money on the deal. Gov. efficiency. We looked in the books and computer terminal for an hour and could not find ONE GST zero rated category listed... which is criminal.

Funny how that works... does CRA get a cut?

Cheers!

Comment

Kevin,

So then is inflation the economic response to the 'Magic Mint' printing money?

The collapse happens when deflation hits?

Cheers!
        Tom

Comment

FYI;

Freedom talk radio today Q 91 at 11.30/ Kevin Avram Kieth Wilson Discuss property rights and Bill 202þ

The 'Magic Mint' is Gov's Wacky Tabaccky

All Pot heads will be mad at me now!

Comment

In the public library is a huge volume of GST
            information with actual court cases and
            precidents called The GST Monitor. Many
            challenges of the interpretations the individual
            agents try to apply to various situations have
            been tried. This actual factual information goes a
            long way.

Comment

Stripper Header, thought you were talking about one of Hoppers old girlfriends lol

Comment

Ya try searching for stripper and head
                and locate the ag info!

Tom, its a CX72, 24 foot, can't tell
                difference without model number.

Used it today, finally, on tough wheat.
                Works awesome on my TR96 going 5 to 6
                mph in 60 bushel wheat without a sound
                from the rotors!

We also bought Rex's drill

Comment

SDG,

We had the section and subsection where the Act clearly stated Combine headers were zero rated when I was at the Customs clearing.

The first question I had was if we could do up my paperwork... the Customs Lady told me if I showed her any papers... it woould be a $1000 fine. You could see the officer beside her grimace. I had been told earlier in the week when I phoned Coutts there would be no GST charged... and it would only take a couple of minutes to clear.

It was 2.5 hours...

But hey... at least they didn't arrest me or impound my truck!

Comment

WD9,

Figured it was you...

We were going to internet bid... but when we got south of Kindersley at the last second before submitting our bid the internet went down.

Lucky for you guys.

Have fun... I will try some stripping next week by the looks of our wheat at Killam.

Will miss Rex... was a good seed grower!

Comment

Isn't the Magic Mint the US Fed? I have
                      crossed the coutts border crossing with
                      grain drills this spring and did not have
                      any hassle. Actually was assisted by a
                      border guard. Also crossed the border
                      with a tractor this year and had no
                      trouble.

Comment

http://youtu.be/wZxxx9mljXw

Rex will be missed in this industry!

A little video above.