• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I that important/Stats Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I that important/Stats Canada

Had to be away on farm business for a couple days returned this morning and went right to work , when we got home this morning there was the message from Stats canada "call us at your earliest convienence blahblah file # blah blah" well it wasn't cause my work comes a little more first. So came in tonight and my wife said you have to see this the call display reads they have phoned 9 times so far today alone for a total of 17 in the last 3 days.

Good fricken grief!!!
    Program cuts everywhere and they've got time to phone 17 fricken times , I don't know about you all but call once leave a message and I'll get back when I can. Call 17 times and I'll call you right back as soon as hell freezes over.

My taxpayers dollars at work.

And to answer my own question no I am not that important.

10-4.

None of their business. If they want info they can get it like others... PAY for it.

Comment

Just back from the lake and their on the
      phone was message from Stats canada to
      phone back as soon as possible. Im sad
      only 5 times they called yesterday and
      today!

Comment

Even set to block caller number in
        telephone machine. And there other new
        number coming in so gave up and answer
        the call and they want know how many
        acres seeding. Good Heaven they has so
        many call numbers to keep calling.
        Really not that important report. Next
        time charge them for inconvenience.

Comment

The last few years I tell them I don't discuss business when I've been drinking.
          Its especially funny for the 8am calls.

Comment

those jojo phoned me at 10 after seven i toldthem to get lost.

Comment

I tell them that I've already had a brush with identity theft, and have no intention to give out any information over the phone to anyone. Click!
              That statement is mostly true anyway.

Comment

SF3- you are only 5/17ths as important to them as mcfarms.

Comment

Just tell them that you quit farming answer a couple of questions about why you quit and have not had a phone call in 2 years.

Comment

5/18th I guess they phoned again at 9.30 tonight before I came in my normally calm wife , wasn't.
                    Lucky Me , screw them I might have actually phoned them back and I still may in a couple weeks. 18 times. Or maybe my MP at home. 18 times. But then he's likely off in Europe prespending his riduculous taxpayer funded pension.

Comment

19 -7.30am

Comment

20-12.54pm
                        21-5.14 pm
                        22-7.16 pm One guy left a message I think he wanted something heessss enrich waaaas prity turrible ( I think it might have been either Burburt or BTO moonlighting)

Now there just being amusing, Oh I am going to call them eventually. Have it all figured out.

Comment

they are ( my grammer bad)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...