• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free advertisement for Maxcrop

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free advertisement for Maxcrop

www.maxcrop.ca

Click on the English button and you'll maybe learn what the rest of the world is hearing about Sask farmland.

Maxcrop appears to be the middlemen, facilitor, manager, go to guys for foreign investors who are going to get rich, long tem , owning quarters of Sask farmland.

You will learn how you get a 100% lifetime guarantee to your new property; return on investment will be 10 to 35 percent per year; and that now Sask farm land ownership is open to everyone in the world.

I guess we can thank Brad Wall; because he is our new premier , you know. In another link; John Diefenbaker is quoted as saying that you get to elect the officials who govern. Anyone recall that they personally got to choose any leader.

If you consider all the vote cancelling that takes place in an election; I guess the last vote could theoretically be seen as the one that elected the winner.

So do you always vote right before the polls close
    then.?

And by the way, it was the NDP who changed the
    farmland ownership laws.

Comment

Naw.... I'm resigned to losing most votes. I tend to vote at advance polls or vote when the polls first open. That way I know who is in the lead.
      The point is that the foreign website portrays agriculture through the eyes of someone who doesn't appear to have much of a sense of the past history that is being relayed. And there is a lot of info that displays a very shallow understanding of Sask Agriculture.
      For instance; the government purchases all wheat. So was the CWB really ever a farmer's organization. They also missed the export barley restriction that is still in effect for a coupe more weeks; but remember Maxcrop is just the management experts for the new farmland purchasers.

Best to check out the website firsthand. It costs nothing but tme.

Comment

Some Direct quotes:

Q6: Can I get loan to buy the farmland?

•Answer: Yes. MaxCrop has agreements with professional loan agencies to help the buyer through the loan process.
        We are buying and Renting Farmland

And here's some more info:

At MaxCrop, we buy farmland and rent it to farmers.

We're always looking for successful farmers who want to farm more land. If you farm using minimum-till and are interested in growing your operation, give us a call.

If you see some farmland for sale that you'd like to farm - give us a call. We'll buy it and rent it to you long-term.

We also do sale-leasebacks, where you free up capital by selling land to us and renting it back long-term.

If you are interested in land rental opportunities for grain land and pasture land, please call us at 1-800-610-6128.

Comment

This looks like a front for the communist
          party of China. Those guys are here
          solely to take advantage of us. There
          are many on the left who admire China so
          much that they will lable those as racist
          who dare to question this. These guys
          need to be investigated now. Young
          canadian farmers should not be competing
          with the party.

Comment

Sell your land and rent it back. That's
            called being a peasant. Its also known
            as expensing your capital. Not a
            particularly good idea.

Why not just rent out your farm and make
            ten percent on your capital and tell the
            middleman to go **** his hat.

Comment

Think the admiration of China comes more from the right......

Comment

something a bit ***** going on with those guys and fcc. It's like they have a list of favorites they want to take everything over. A young guy here with equity more than enough could not get a loan yet a f'r we all know is up to the balls in debt but getting bigger seem to be approved for everything fcc. Must have the right card in the wallet.

Comment

I googled Maxcrop. Its info is under the STEP
                  banner? Unimaginable.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...