• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heat dome..again

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat dome..again

After a slight break, the mid west U.S. will be scorching hot again for the next 10 days or so.

Here too in southern SK, from drowning to drought. If you missed the last storm 10 days ago, it's really starting to show. Just like the previous two years, too much rain early, then the tap turned off and heat turned up and not enough deep roots. This year is shaping up the same way, we'll know for sure in another 7 to 10 days. At least we've been harvesting very high quality wheats.

Comment

Ive been hesitant to check the forcast anymore. These so call analysts better get ahold of reality the crop isnt going to be the boomer they think it is. Canola crops are suffering big time. Sure there are areas that will have good yields but there are more that wont. One guy told me he would take a little hail to get some rain, pretty much sums things up.

Comment

I agree traveled a lot of sask and off to Calgary
        end July I think their blowing smoke up are ass
        that it's a boomer.

Comment

Just came back from the Quebec City area
          and eastern Ontario( Ottawa valley)is
          hurting. Corn not even waist high and a
          blue green colour.Soybeans, you can still
          see the rows. Even around Winnipeg most of
          the canola is done flowering and the
          winter wheat is changing colour fast.