• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Market Outlook

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Market Outlook

Is anyone subscribing to the CWB's weekly market report? Is it worth $30 a week?

Agriman,

Agriville should charge the CWB $300/wk to access our CM on Agriville!!!

Comment

Their outlook subscription initiative just shows how they continue to be completely out of touch with the world, or their ego has still not subsided. Probably both.
      First, their pricing is way out of proportion to what they are offering. For example, I subscribe to a US based market outlook (Farm Direction Report) which is a twice daily email update, PLUS a recorded update at noon each day on a 1-800 number. So instead of once a week, I get 3 times a day for $400. So 15 times the frequency for 2/3 the price!! I will add that this service is VERY good, and is very useful even though obviously more geared to US farmers than Canadian. But given the interconnectedness of markets, the info is still very valuable.
      Secondly, I get a real strong feeling talking to to CWB employees, their ego and arrogance is still front and centre. But what can you expect? Same faces there as last year and 5 years ago and.....
      Not that it matters anymore to me (lots of options out there now) but I would have thought some new blood would have energized the place.

Comment

Wow a weekly market report, could someone just subscribe and then post on agriville for the rest of us? Talk about hosing farmers.

Comment

It's now a gobermont organization, f@#k
          them, they are tools of the Heil Harpster
          clan...........

Comment

Yes the CWB is now a toofless Tiger and will jump through Ritzes hoops and will always be one step behind the rest of the pack...it is not meant to be a leader at the trough.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...