• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I HATE WIND....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same in this area. Most years see some chem damage on the farm. Was that way for 40 years.
    Gotta go, gett'er done, way behind, etc.

Comment

Sometimes you just have to convince yourself that spraying that field can wait. A get'r done attitude can make one loose all common sense. It can even get you killed if you have an accident.
      Also, getting the right drift reduction nozzles can make a world of difference.
      I sprayed the neighbors field once. Left two sprayer widths and it still drifted. Vowed I'd try real hard never to do that again.

Comment

I headed to the lake and they were going
        by Ituna in 90 km winds. Case sprayer!

Comment

20K wind is Max for Spraying Herbicides in my opinion and really this time of year 10K. But when under the Gun I will bounce from field to field. For example if Wind coming out of the SE I will do the South and East Headlands on Fields Then wait for the wind to change direction or calm down before I carry on. Nobody should be spraying in 20K winds unless spraying Fungicides or Insecticide. Not only are you risking surrounding crops and yards but you are doing a shitty spray job on the field you are spraying. IMHO

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...