• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch canola today

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch canola today

Up big this a.m. already

I love how the traders, playing the odds
    game, just 'feel' it has to go down. Well
    it doesn't.

Comment

I haven't any canola and am not trying to talk the prices up or down. But from what I see locally the mudded in stuff looks tough. The cutworms either ate a big chunk or the germination was extremely poor. There are some awesome loking crops that got placed at just the right time.
      Also looks like some rolled crops that were planted just before heavy downpours should be made into summerfallow.

Comment

strap yourself in for a wild ride!

Comment

(CME) SHARPLY HIGHER (ICE WPG) SHARPLY HIGHER...

Comment

Cashed in everything today. Had 8200 under contract for $14/00,and sold another 5000 for $14.18. Now dont have to be checking Blackberry every 10 min for prices.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm. Looks like I was Right, AGAIN. Markets were over sold. CME Traders probly got The Pics I mailed in Last Week of Crops F*cked from Here to There to Everywhere, She's Cooked, Stick a Fork in er', EVERYTHING F*cked. Check The Extended, Nice Beach Weather, Crops Not so Much, Rains a Day Late n' Dollar Short on this one Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ya canola crops south of the Battlefords are in tough shape for the most part. Just spent the morning field scouting thousands of acres thin and spindly - purple, yellow, some very stressed plants. The odd good field but for the most part just surviving with large areas already dead.

Comment

That sounds bad? Just sprayed 2nd time.
                  75% okay the rest won't make much.
                  Variable sizes, could be busy on the reel.
                  No doubt the bare areas will be full of weeds.
                  A few very spotty fields around.
                  Not sure if seeding or rain issues.
                  Worst are direct seeded, into cold and wet.

Comment

Ya not good, with heavy rain storms moving accross same area right now. This covers an area from Kindersly to Unity to south of Battlefords through Langham, S'toon and also north of Radisson into Halford - Speers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...