• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark My Words.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark My Words.....

Corn Crop in The US is F*cked!!!!!!!!! Next 10-14 days gonna tell The Real Story Folks, Some ain't even got 7 days, BURNT UP. Sure there is a Garden Spot here, Garden Spot There, But vast majority of The Belt Hurtin. Lotta Cow Pasture put into Corn too, Gonna bring The 166 Average way, WAY Down. Sure, Rain might come, BUT Damage is already done, and only gettin worse with each wave of heat, and each gust of wind. Let er' Burn, Baby Burn, Fireworks Comin in The Grain Markets!!!!!!!!!!

it is sad that you are happy about this those people worked hard and put alot of money in their crops. To be wipeout by bad weather sucks been there done that.

Comment

Dont worry tubs their gov will bail em out

Comment

For one to prosper it takes one to suffer. Usually it's me doing the suffering. LOL

Comment

Corn 3-4 Feet High & Tasseling, Uh-oh, June 19th, Uh-oh, June 19th Uh-oh, Summer ain't even start yet, Uh-oh. Theys need Record Bushels just to remain Status Quo. This gonna get Ugly REAL FAST, things ain't turn around quick. As much as I want High Prices, Think bout everything else, Specially Inputs to be Exact. Now with Gangrium in The Hood, Like The Mafia out Here, PAY ME, Thats Comedian Gag Though, Console&dateyou, Console&dateyou, Console&dateyou, The Comedian Farmer Way, Bend over & Smile!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And the canadian crops in my part of the world are currently under moisture stress, turning yellow.

The markets realized the impending disaster today and they are typically two weeks behind what most farmers already know.

Rain in the states won't save the crop, maybe maintain it but from what is being said on NAT its pretty bad.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...