• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it over?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it over?

So, can we finally say we are free of the leeches?

What else are the little commies doing that needs to be defeated?

Until they finally get covered in salt and crawl back into their holes I can't believe we are free yet.

Which direction, Hopperbin? I"m guessing SE?

Comment

My guess is that Oberg stuffed alot of lawyers bank accounts before he left, under the disguise of public relations to continue this battle for quite awhile.

Comment

Depends on how much money Oberg put into lawyers accounts using the disguise of public relations funding.

Comment

silverback: one of silliest statements I've read for a while...go play on the grain exchange with the rest of the gamblers...now that you're FREE. You're welcome to it.

Comment

If you think it is silly then it is probably right on the money.

Comment

Check out one of the farmers that belong to the Friends of the CWB and is listed with Butch Harder in the Law suits. The ***'s and perverts name is NORBERT VAN DEYNZE he wants to be friends with all your little boys... Just Google his name and his associates will all come up.

Comment

Easy does it. There is due process in Canada. Where is the moderator? Lawyers can and will sue. I ask again, where is the moderator?

Comment

It is in the news so must be true

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...