• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China and GM and taxes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China and GM and taxes

Not sure how to provide link properly. Hopefully you can get there.
    Thought it might stir something.

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch_popup?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo

Perhaps that is why I don't have ANY GM products and have not had any since 1982.

Comment

GM and Ford are both facing 50 to 100 billion in retirement buyouts. Building cars in North America is going to face a tuff haul.

Comment

Cadillacs for Commies! Ohhh the decadence.

Comment

wilagro: If you have no GM products, what do you have?
          I have Ford/Dodge/GM and they are all junk? I have a Jap SUV and tractor.......seem pretty decent? German stuff seems pretty good?

Comment

John Deere tractor...generally good quality...high price for service and parts when needed.

Chrysler vehicles...good when they run.
            One old Ford truck still runs okay.

GM crap...never again.

Shire/Belgian horses didn't need parts but did require service once in a while...no recall on faulty parts or power train unlike today's workhorses.

Comment

You still have Belgians, Will?

Comment

No, the horses are no more for some time already but I really liked working with them. It seemed like they could read your mind after many years of close contact.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...