• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look out Deere and CNH the KAT is coming!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look out Deere and CNH the KAT is coming!

KAT company has successfully developed
    435HP tractor, model of KAT4354, and
    sold to Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous
    Region. KAT4354 is the largest scale
    high horsepower tractor in domestic
    market at present.
    Maybe I underestimated the Chinese!
    these will be in a field near you any
    time soon!.
    http://www.xzkat.com/english/news/detail
    .jsp?myid=32912
    It sure looks like a Army tank!

Klause can you get a picture on here!

Comment

Not the same page but same idea. This looks like an ordering page. They come shipped in a 40' container

[URL="http://xzkat.en.alibaba.com/product/561870790-209629748/Tractor_KAT4354.html"]KAT4354[/URL]

Comment

First!

<a href="http://s335.photobucket.com/albums/m441/npksetal/?action=view&current=Tractor1.jpg" target="_blank"></a>

Comment

Love the paint job. Looks like I did it in my shop. Is that an oil leak underneath? I am
          sure you will get good traction with bias triples. I wonder if it has a bench seat like the
          belarus. Actually these days with autosteer a bench seat would be handy for a nap.

Comment

Rear visibility would suck, blind spots with the way that cab is designed at the back. The only way it will compete with "domestics" is price.

Comment

I saw the oil leek at the front to and
              wondered.
              If had a 4 wheel tractor collection would
              add this to Big Bud, Wagner, Big Roy and
              this one for fun! Unless it has a value of
              80,000 wont make it here!

Comment

Looks like there is a walkway and a door at the back of the cab.

<a href="http://s335.photobucket.com/albums/m441/npksetal/Bucket/?action=view&current=Back.jpg" target="_blank"></a>

Comment

CNH & Deere had the market on large Chinese farms. Deere even had a joint venture combine plant years ago as had Cummins for engines.
                  Things change quickly in China and Case/Deere need to look over their shoulder.

Comment

After all the problems I,ve had with my new Case and 2 neighbors with 4 new JD,s, this might be a good option. Ya, it won,t happen, were too vain. China might have said to hell with your high prices and shitty reliability

Comment

Is that a tool box or a tractor?? My 9270 and 9370 look like BMW's to that lol

Comment

Yah I'd never buy one.
                        But seriously if you ever get the chance to take some industry related tour of that country, it'll blow your hair back.

Comment

Maybe this is why the chinese farmers are moving here. Other than the caise program. Other than that perhaps the tractor is 40 years old LOL.

Comment

Tier IV compliant?

Comment

30 years ago we all regarded the Toyota cars and
                              truck the same way. Now, I am willing to bet that a
                              good % of AV contributors own a Toyota for
                              themselves or their kids due to the safety and
                              reliability.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...