• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3/4inch but North of us got 6 in wet snow!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3/4inch but North of us got 6 in wet snow!

Well back cleaning grain today and wow the
    guage has 3/4 in of moisture since Friday
    morning. But heard north of us had 6 inches of
    wet snow. We're almost like last year but I think
    there their.
    One more rain event and some eastern areas will
    be loosing ground.
    Not looking good.

Don't care too much for the weather pattern that's setting up. Very similar to last year with rain or showers moving in every 5 to 7 days. Just when you think it's drying off enough to go out and pick some rocks or do some field prep you get another shot, and with each one it's getting wetter. SESK
    Eastern, midwest areas are going to get nailed with moisture this week, perhaps even a bunch of snow.

Comment

Just checked Humboldt and Yorkton forcast and looks very lovely.

Comment

And the dirt was blowing south of regina in the week after the Richie sale, weather and women will never understand them.

Comment

Wonder if Klause is still going?

Comment

The 90 day fog rule. May 1st and May18 should be rain events.Had very heavy fog in Feb.on those dates. Ya sounds like last year.

Comment

Saskfarmer, the little that we couldn't seed last year because it was too wet isn't looking very good today. Has a some water standing on it and looks very saturated, I can't see us seeding those spots with the rest of the feild again this year. Hopefully we can get something seeded into them sooner or later this year!!

Comment

Good day, out heavy harowing, goy air drills ready. should be done cleaning wht tomorrow Going out disking in a.m. on some buried brush piles. 26 deg tomorrow. I am sure our time will come.

Comment

S/F, be glad you did not buy that other 10 1/4's of dirt. Again mother nature rules when she wants to, not time and iron.

Comment

Drews forcast looks nicer but cold
                    thursday in east then in ten days really
                    cold in east.
                    So peas and durum and wheat but leave
                    canola in bags.

Comment

Yep still going... Today will be last day.

Amazing how many acres ya can pound into the ground when things work properly..... will be done wheat today hopefully.

Comment

We didn't get a drop here in MB.... Neepawa got hit, Rivers got hit, but we're ok... Got lucky this time.

Comment

Like I suggested, THAT sounds like better place to farm, Klause.
                          Or have farms all over the place just in case weather rules!
                          Funny NO snow on us, I am shocked.

Comment

haha.... I came back for lunch.... the 4wd is stuck to the fuel tanks in mud. Dust up top, slop and water 6" down...

We can't get on all our fields... just high ones... just happens they go into wheat. :P

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...