• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beans

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beans

In my opinion.

Top is in,even if it isn't,not much upside,great
    downside risk from here.

imo nia dyodd

Will post the monthly soybean chart. Pretty heavy duty resistance at $14.50/bu with only first half 2008 seeing this area broken. Soybeans broke $15/bu four months and only closed above (briefly) two months. Don't see this resistance area broken short term - need something else to push higher. As with cottonpicken, only an opinion. Markets are always right at the end of the day.

[URL="http://www.farms.com/markets/?page=chart&sym=ZSK12&domain=farms&studies=Volume; &cancelstudy=&a=M"]CBT soybean monthly[/URL]

Comment

Likely much better technical analysts here than me but are we seeing the outline of a head and shoulders formation on new crop canola?

[URL="http://www.farms.com/markets/?page=chart&sym=RSX12"]ICE November canola[/URL]

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_and_shoulders_(technical_analysis)">h ead and shoulders</a>

Comment

How about new crop?

Comment

0% anything new.

Comment

I see a pretty strong uptrend line that hasn't been broken yet. Please hold support, please, please....

Comment

Canola has broken trend and hit its head 3 times on
              ceiling,not good.

It also has been front running the bean market for
              some time-not the best way to call beans,but this
              level of resistance is huge.

Hopefully the whole commodity sector gets a jolt
              from outside forces and we move higher.

Comment

Somebody is unloading a bunch tonight
                17/04/2012 8:50 MDT
                20 cents off the highs in 90 minutes.... Looks like the volumes are higher than usual for the night session. A fund lightening up?

Comment

cotten , are you now bearish??

Comment

Just bearish in the short term time frame.

Comment

Would be watching the charts carefully these days. The technical side makes me nervous. As highlighted before, would also be watching the corn and wheat charts.

Comment

i thinks we seen the top for a while!
                        Charts do work.

Comment

Interesting that the bean spreads are not changing very much during this sell off. Corn spreads, on the other hand are weakening. The old crop/new crop spread holders are unwinding in corn. The market is not buying more bean acres today, but maybe the switchable acres are pretty much switched. Where we close today and tomorrow will tell an interesting story.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...