• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuel Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel Prices

Anyone bought a bunch already or looking at buying some soon? I was just wondering what kind of prices are out there. Ive heard anything from .95 to 1.05 for summer diesel. We have enough storage to get to June but I'm not sure if I should fill the tanks now or take as needed through out the spring.

At Wadena Petro Can, .99 for summer fuel , available in 2 weeks. At Quill Lake coop .97,plus there is a rebate to members..

Comment

We filled last week. I am not sure if it was the right decision or not.
      This will get us to harvest.

Comment

I would say, buy now and you won't regret it by summer time.

Fox news had a chart that showed the price of fuel on a year over year average and it only rose throughout the summer.

Comment

Bought last week, had to sooner or later.

Comment

Bought about a week ago for 93 cents a liter for marked diesel. It went up to 96 cents the next day. (I was warned when I asked, my timeing is not generally that good). The supplier was UFA, bought enough to get to mid summer but and thinking of cleaning up another 45,000 liters of storage,and filling that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...