• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oats Knows?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oats Knows?

Well last night every thing is just even
    yet Oats is up.
    Is the old saying Oats Knows.

Oats has the potential to go a lot higher. Lock the bins
    and wait.

Comment

Maybe every grain knows.

Agencies have been massaging the numbers and yet they are the ones that are to definitely "know".

Farmers know how much grain they have left to sell and probably know how much some of their neighbors have as well.

Experts seem to know nothing, but keep saying the same thing long enough to pat themselves on the back seeming to know something while telling everyone they were right.

Not one so called analyst/expert can predict exactly how or when the markets are going to react and yet they have all the info gathered before anyone else.

Everyone is predicting 21 bazillion acres of canola. Here is some simple math. 18 acres (you put in the 0s) times 35 bpa equals the same production as 21 acres at 30bpa. Considering the current soil maps 30 bpa seem more likely than 35bpa. So, currently there will be no more production than last year.And demand is growing.

But who knows?

Comment

Its angribusiness at work. Lyin and
        cheatin rule. Talkin heads decide which
        way the market gos, UNLESS a reel
        shortage occurs, then the bull runs.
        Framers know what is out there and what
        ain't. Never ever do those phoney f'n
        surveys that call ya, ifn ya does ya is
        shootin yerself in the foot!!!!!

Comment

I see no hope for oats, there is enough in the peace country in bags and piles for a two year supply. I just sold a b train of oats for 1.50 to get rid of it, it was 13.9 and 47lbs and plump. Have one more to give away. Good thing i only had 40 acres of oats. It took me this long to get this.

Comment

makar, ummm...really? what about Can Oat in Barhead? Could you load rail cars to Martensville, SK or Grain Millers in Yorkton, SK? AgPro in Saskatoon, or Richardsons (Pioneer), or Parish and Heimbecker in North Battleford? That sure sounds like a very low price for good oats.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...