• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading Halt Viterra

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading Halt Viterra

So much for Mayonaise saying they were not in discussions. There must be a firm offer.

He's lucky he didn't goto jail for that.

Comment

Instead he will get a golden handshake and gains on all the stock options. These are the people who we have to trust to deal fairly with us according to cracker.

Comment

You mean like the CWB took care of Measner? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Comment

The harpster fired measner for no reason other than the harpster is a prick and no one is supposed to talk back to him.
          Kind of like Canada's version of Putin(electiongate is even similar)

Comment

So you agree that the CWB acted improperly after Measner
            was let go?

Comment

What are you implying? They had to give him a severance package.

Comment

Why should anyone get a sverance package after doing a piss poor job? It reminds me of the CEO's of the banks commiting fraud in the U.S. and still getting a bonus.

Comment

I'm implying the preferential treatment Mission terminal received from the CWB with Measner at
                  the helm. Glad agstar pointed out the trustworthyness, or lack of, with the former CWB.

Comment

This doesnt surprise me with Mayo Shit at all boys! He is your typical American "bait and switch " player. Anyone wonder why they haven't approached the wheat board for handling their grain? It does't take a brain surgeon to figure out that he could care less about the people who keep that company running, which is the employess and the guys who dump grain in the pit every day. If cargill is jumping on the bandwagon first, then the rest better wake up and start paying attention. What surprises me even more is that his old buddies from Conagra havent made a bid on the company.

Comment

WHY would Conyousagra want ta Buy Viterra when Theys sold Gavilon back in 2008 fer $2.8 Billion, Viterra was recently tryin ta Buy Gavilon, Now noone knows what The **** is goin on, Chaos Everywhere yous look in The Grain Markets, Theys ALL want a Piece of The Farm, Every Man, Woman, & Child fer Themselves................

Comment

You vill like what they have done and do vhat they say...or else.

More furriner takeovers...its the Canadian way. Gawd bless Canader...leading the way downward as usual.

Comment

Wilagro

I agree. Its very disheartening to have so called canadians directors sellout a grain handling system second to none in the world - for what?

Sure the directors will do ok with their share sales but they are done collecting their director's fees.

The farmers that sat on that board would be pretty pissed if their old man would have sold the farm out from under them for a few bucks. Too bad they don't have the moral compass the forefathers of this country had.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...