• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paying off a debt.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paying off a debt.

Nice to see farmers and the CWB coming together. I am paying off my 10 grand debt.

We need a like button.

Comment

'Cheers!!!'

Comment

Is this the same as our 67000 fine the CWB
        wanted to hit me with.

Comment

I don't think so, my debt came from the CWSWS wheat fixed price contract that I delivered most of the tons on on a malt contract. When I got cut off the malt contract I could not find a delivery point for the ballance of the contract. Knowing I was going to be charged at the end of year I was in contact with the CWB to help me find a delivery point which in fact we both failed. So at year end I was due a 2 dollar plus buy out and the CWB price was something like 3 dollars after year end leaving me with 1 dollars per bushel. Of course I protested. The old CWB is gone so I am choosing to pay it out.

Comment

Having a monopoly and leaving a farmer with 1 dollar wheat is appauling. Good thing I had enough brains and held the physical to this day actually wanted the CWB to take the grain for the price I contracted for. Last month I sold the physical and so will pay my debt. In the end I still got screwed. So the new CWB better not hold anything against me cause they still owe me, they owe me some sort of service.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...