• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stellar.......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stellar.......

...... Anyone using this Product again this year??? Tried some last year, Found burnt The Crop, NO yield loss, BUT still don't like The Crop lookin like that. What other Chems yous be using this year causea Good Performance and others yous won't be causea Piss Poor Performance???? Whatch yous spraying fer Certaintinia, GangGreen Leg, Dust, Fuzzarium, Eggrot, Other Diseases????? Whatch Yous All Spraying, huh??????

No Comment????? COME ON, Monsatan Ain't Got None of Yall Hooked on Anything fer This Up and Coming Crop Year??????

Comment

I hate spraying so not going overboard with anything. The FNA horizon look alike did not function greatly but everyone had that skiff of wild oats also. 13 quarters of the stuff and they give me an embarrassment check of 300 dollars rebait last month so I give them my 2 cents on that. Will most likely not use FNA this year, but they have some glyphosate program that I don't understand yet. Somehow if you buy 1000 acres of wild oat chemical you will be able to buy glyphosate for that many acres at 2 bucks a liter. I should uv tried to clearify if that is 2 bucks an acre at half liter or 2 per liter.

Comment

FNA sucks glad I got that off my mind.

Comment

Thats No Good Hopper. Was hoping to Hear from others what Products theys all using from Monsatan, BARF, Singenta, Dopot, Etc., Guess'n Take My Ball and Go Home Then...............

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...