• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ritchie has 81 Auctions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritchie has 81 Auctions

Wow for equipment!
    Some large operations cashing in when ag is profitable.
    What is the story on Bernauer Farms at Leroy?
    Jay Dee wanted to sell us a used 2010 9770 from that farm!
    Unused 2011's at the auction?

is their catalog out now?
    I got a new 2011 9770 in nov. from dealer,iam wondering what they will bring at that auction.

my guess is 275 000.00 to 300 000.00.

Comment

There two brand new jd's at one farm auction with
      zero hours.

I wonder how many acres exchanging hands this
      catalogue represents.

Comment

From the size of some operations I'd say huge acres changing.
        Kramer's has the Meier's Bro auction and it states they worked 17000 acres.

The Rosetown sale in Ritchie's is
        gi- normous!

Shame nobody wanted to continue the operations, unless the banks said "sell it all", we want our money.

Guess some not big enough to not fail.

Comment

Bernauer's sold out in Foam Lake also to Broad Acre Farms. Wonder if they
          bought the stuff at Leroy since they already farm some land out that way?

Comment

Have to ask Sasksuperstar3 when he gets back from Kumoniwannalayaville. He's from that neck of the woods. Usually knows more than the rest of us.

Comment

Seabass - Kumoniwannalayaville - Sounds like a version of a dance at a certain college I used to attend.

Comment

Who is Broad Acre Farms? Foreign or investors? Who is working the Bernauer land at FL?
                Auction is listed at Leroy only.

Comment

BroadAcre is Pike and a bunch of eastern Canadian investors I think.
                  Heard that they may have bought Wigmore's operation also.

Comment

Correct Choice2u. I believe I attended a few of those events er functions er parties.

Comment

Broad Acre bought all the Bernauer land, Leroy and Foam Lake. All the equipment is in the Leroy sale as it was their home base per say.

Comment

Who is working the land now?

Perhaps all large operations are in the sights of investors. Bigger fish swallow big fish. Is that the reason for all the huge auctions?

Most of us too small to bother with?

Comment

What are your guy's opinion on why so many huge
                          outfits are quitting?

Finanacial problems?just sick of it?just cashing in?

Or maybe all of the above?

Comment

Lots of JD equipment...I wonder if this means anything haha. Meiers were farming around 17000 ac quite a while ago in a partnership but that didn't last. They were down to quite a few less acres than that.

Comment

Classic Casea Big Guys get Bigger, Small Guys get Smaller, Way She Goes. Why theys quittin, SIMPLE, When yous got guys like Jack Fish Gary payin $1800 an acre fer Saskie Land, Makes The Decision Mighty, Mighty Easy, Sell er' All, Bubble gon go POP. Petgreg should know, Did a buncha Custom Thrashin with his 2 8120's fer Ole' Jack Fish Gary last fall, ****in Sellout............

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...