• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got any info they would like to share about Barrick Energy?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got any info they would like to share about Barrick Energy?

A subsidiary of Barrick gold. Operates as a light oil and gas company in the Valleyview and Peace region. Revenues reported to have went from 2.6 billion a year ago to 3.4 billion this year. I cannot find a stock symbol for this company other than CDS.DB which is a bond. Found this company from doing some research on Barrick gold. One thing I cannot find out but if they are wholy owned by Barrick gold then they have single handedly provided for all of Barricks Golds revenue increase in the last year if it is so worked into Barrick Golds revenue, I guess it is not. Anyone know anything?

Dont know anything about Barrick Energy but i do
    remember a few years ago Barrick Gold bought a
    company called Cadence energy and combined it with
    another company called Daylight energy.
    Apparently the idea there was to supply some of
    Barricks oil needs cheaper from its own sources. Also
    think these companys were some where in southern
    Alberta.
    Doesnt help you any I know but maybe it can lead you
    to your answer.

Comment

Barrick energy was formerly Cadence.

Comment

may as well add another ticker,
        YARIY Yara Int. This corp has increasing productions of fertilizer and supplies Russia Ukraine, Africa etc. Should have bought a feew days ago.

Comment

Yara's has a dividend and they make a shit load more money. Their div. is currently only 2.24 percent according to share price. What I like is that their div. has increased at almost 20 percent per year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...