• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60 Minutes Story: Farmer Howard Buffet, son of Warren and helping feed the hungry.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 Minutes Story: Farmer Howard Buffet, son of Warren and helping feed the hungry.

Interesting 60 Minutes story on farmer Howard Buffet, son of Warren Buffet.

>

I watched this earlier today, humbling insight on wealth. There are alot of pretend wealthy people who should watch this over and over.

Comment

Sask now has a new holding company. It is Corus Land Holding Corp. Does anyone have any shreds of info as to who is behind this company; and what their interests are. P.S. They are a non Canadian entity; and appear to pay what it takes to get what they want; have no track record or public history; and have undisclosed plans for their facility which probably has a "higher" use than ranchland. interested in ranching.

Comment

60 minutes does a positive story on farming and
        Buffet? Wow.

Comment

I watched the video as well. In the back of my mind, I'm thinking (it does happen folks), this is still a very wealthy farmer. Modest, yes, down to earth, yes, confident, yes, BUT still very wealthy and it wasn't all from the farm.

Comment

What I like about it is he is doing what he is passionate about, money will never be an issue but he is doing what he likes. It is amazing that these guys realize they have more money than they can spend so they use it to help the less fortunate.

Comment

Would that be like supporting 500 jobs
              in Winnipeg for the last 60 years.

Comment

He is a farmer deep down. He understands
                farming. Telling Bill Gates is doing it
                wrong with Africa is correct.
                Interesting story,
                None of his kids have a college degree. Hm

Comment

Warren Buffet is certainly an interesting person.
                  Nice to see him sharing his wealth to improve
                  the world.

Nice video.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...