• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yep N price again :-)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep N price again :-)

Got a price of 59.9 per pound of N as anhydrous delivery included. What are others finding these days, this week, end of week. I may have updated phospate and sulpher on Monday. Is Larry Weber's fert buddy open to everyone? Never tried it. What does it say?

I have heard $575/tn for 46 in Alberta.

Comment

Pretty flex on the payment it seems don't have to pay till end Jan. May be even more flexible yet. As I tell I need to deliver canola first and they don't know I actually have the canola delivered already.

Comment

Best I have heard is $595.00 for 46-0-0 in south east alberta.

Comment

46-0-0: $615

Comment

If anyone can get N for less than 60 cents lb i would go for it. Will be more come spring.

Comment

"will be more come spring"
              either you are a dealer that's long and you have to say that or you already bought. But if you are neither what is your reason for saying that? i cant think of one reason unless crop prices go on a run, and i think everyone would take that trade-off!

Comment

Westsider: I wouldn't say there isn't room for the prices to drop but if you and most don't have their stocks by the time it is time to seed I bet it will be higher. No one seeds without fertilizer and the logistics would be a nightmare, you could be waiting for it if you want to apply it with the seed.

Comment

With gas prices where they are imagine the
                  margins the bastards are making

Comment

I figured overseas fob prices 240-300 USD/mt.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...