• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comedian Wheat Board

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comedian Wheat Board

This organization seems to be strangely
    quiet lately. What is goin on? Do they
    no longer know what is happening in the
    grain game, er have they been told to shut
    the hell up by Gag minister RITZ? The
    open market seems ta be doin nothin two.
    CPR r/r is the only one tryin ta make
    friends wit Comedian framers. WTF? Let
    the chiselin begin........

I was waiting for them to say something, but gave up yesterday and sold my 2011 wheat # 2 13.5 August delivery for 7.49. After todays market turns out that was a lucky guess.

Comment

If your looking for action in the "open market" it might be beyond your plasma screen CP ads.
      It has been an interesting couple weeks talking to potential buyers and progress is coming. Contract terms are getting more specific. that takes some of the risk involved out.
      I for one get goose bumps when I start thinking of the potential in the future.
      If you think your going to be on the wrong side of this Burbert then find a way to get on the right side of it cause its here!!!

Comment

I called the CWB Dec 19 or 20 wondering if anybody would be there to answer the phone. I was told they have a myriad of new programs they have been holding back for several years that will be unveiled near the end of January if they have to.
        He wouldn't say more than that they have always had a plan B and expect producers to be impressed with the options available (if they absolutely have to offer them. They are waiting/hoping for the court to bail them out again)
        I mentioned that if they had brought these out a couple years ago they wouldn't have burnt up so much good will. He had no reply to that one.
        The first time in years I enjoyed talking with them.

Comment

The old Board of directors basically tied
          the hands of those who could plan for a
          new CWB in an open market. This is a major
          shift which cannot be done in a day.
          Burbert is it your hope that it will fail.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...