• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

flaman says arson, and ties it to agri-ville!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flaman says arson, and ties it to agri-ville!

Taken from cjme news website

Former Wheat Board director loses $600,000 of equipment due to suspected arson
    Reported by Samantha Maciag
    First Posted: Dec 20, 2011 4:44pm | Last Updated: Dec 20, 2011 9:20pm
    Change text size: -

A farmer who lost $600,000 dollars in equipment in a fire north east of Edenwold last week believes he was targeted because of his ties to the Canadian Wheat Board.

Former Wheat Board director Rod Flaman says a mouse could have chewed through a cord that could have grounded out and created enough heat to start a fire. But he says the likelihood of that is one in a million.

Flaman believes an arsonist targeted his Quonset last week while he was out of town. His theory comes from what happened just days before.

“There are these bales on the #6 Highway that had this big pro-Wheat Board banner on it and someone lit them on fire just a couple of days before my fire,” said Flaman.

“I saw on the internet, on a website called Agri-ville, guys were talking about burning these bales.”

Read the comments on Agri-ville here.

Flaman says the fire marshall couldn't find the cause of the blaze due because of extensive damage.

Authorities are considering it suspicious.

Before and after photos of the burnt hay bales, submitted by Rod Flaman.

Flaman is border line retarded(never go full retard) if he believes his shed
    fire was arson due to the fact $100 worth of bales on the highway where lit
    on fire. He should take a logic class. One does not follow the other. A
    little more evidence would be needed like tire tracks, suspicious activity in
    the area, tire and foot tracks, strange vehicles etc.... To blame this on
    pro-board farmers is way too far over the line of common sense.

It's no wonder these mental midgets support the board, they don't even have
    the basic understanding of logic or any common sense. The only reason for
    this is too get people feeling sorry for him again for loosing his beloved
    board and shop.

Comment

Like I said on the other thread - anything to stay in the news.

Good to see vader still reading agriville comments, wonder when he will start posting again.

The cwb board banned him from making such stupid comments after his rant on durum a few years ago. The entire board had to answer for the comments he made in that post.

Now he is looking for sympathy. For a fire to burn in a quonset it would need a fuel and oxygen. If the doors were closed and everything is steel it would be pretty hard to keep going.

Maybe the cops will take a lesson from csi and start asking flaman how often he or his buddy kept going out to the quonset to stoke the fire.

Comment

Well think about it,it probably was arson and it
        probably was tied to agriville or facebook?

Correct me if i'm wrong but its relativly easy to trace
        computer posts to their owners through ip address's?

Comment

These PRO CWB radicals have done more saber rattling and protesting that the silent none CWB supporters. I think they probably burnt the bales themselves to get the sypathetic side of the media.
          Flamans building have have burnt down from many differnet accidental causes, electrical, self combusting oily rags, mice chewing coverings off battery cables. They have turned this thing into a witch hunt without even knowing if it was deliberate. For all you know he burnt it down himself, his life is probably pretty stressfull knowing he just lost his gravy job. All I can say is that it is typical of these guys to start pointing fingers without any proof.

Comment

This Flaman thing ps me off to.
            Seems he is always trying to be in the News. Feel sorry for me I lost my phoney Balonie Job.
            Typical NDP Liberal.
            I hope its not connected to Agriville as I stated Earlier don't burn the Bales just out the Guy. No one should ever destroy somebodys property, Never.
            But something is funny about this story.

Comment

cotton

What about the people that never post on agriville, just read?

Then what?, look at the comments, find the poster, and follow his movements by sattelite for the days before and after the fire. Check all his receipts to see where he had travelled. then check all his alibis, etc.

We have a real "who done it" right on agriville.

My bets still on flaman or someone close to him.

With the nice weather, people really have better things to do like rejoice the holidays or the fact the cwb is gone.

Comment

Sounds like the typical trick of trying to point investigators in the wrong direction.

Something smells. Funny that the fire occurred after the thread about bales. Can't imagine the nerve it would take to go into someone else's property.

Most important, nobody cares. It's like Rod who? Besides, he needs all the assets he can get to help restore the pooling accounts the crazy eight 8 raided.

Comment

Sorry, I mean crazy EIGHT!

Comment

Maybe they had all the files from the CWB stashed in his shed. Bet the paper shredders were working overtime last weekend.

Comment

I'm not blaming anyone and should have rephrased
                      the ip address thing as not saying a poster did it
                      but what you say on the net can be traced to your
                      doorstep,i think?,not sure maybe someone who
                      knows computers could ellaborate.

It doesnt make scense that he would do it himself
                      and it doesnt make scense someone would do it
                      after the fight was won.imo

This is starting to be like that old clue game,(the
                      butler killed the maid in the kitchen with the knife)

Comment

Freewheat, in the quonset, with a tiger torch.J/K

I do not think it would be too difficult to follow me home if the police saw fit. I agree with you cotton, following a poster to their house would not be difficult.

Comment

Cotton you are correct. Had an ex cop tell me that
                          anywhere you go on the internet you leave a trail that
                          is traceable through your IP address. Kind of like
                          leaving a trail of breadcrumbs wherever you go.

Comment

All info can be traced back to person who is posting. You are right.
                            This really sounds funny.

Comment

Seems like everything is a conspiracy threory when it comes to the monos.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...