• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the crazy 8 are gone

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the crazy 8 are gone

If the crazy 8 go to court tommorow are they going on their own tab?
    Bill C18 section

12. Every person holding office as an elected director of the Canadian Wheat Board immediately before the day on which this Part comes into force ceases to hold office on that day.

That sounds democratic.

IN NAZI GERMANY.

Comment

How many dead people voted in nazi Germany?

Comment

Wouldn't that be Aug 1st?

Hey Integrity farmer, why didn't the board pull barley in 2007 with a majority of farmers wanting it so?

That sounds more like Nazi Germany.

Comment

Malta,

I understand the Oberg Stewy Crew are now on their own expense accounts... and our CWB Corporation is being extracted out of all Oberg/Stewy's actions against the Government of Canada.

We should be in a complete transition to a very different management team and style.

President Ian White has been through these transitions before, done well, and this is why he has stuck this through... to complete the task of making a viable voluntary CWB.

All the best President Ian White... and all your employees and contractors that will help us bring our new marketer together!

MERRY CHRISTMAS... AND ALL THE BEST SUCCESS IN 2012

I TRULY HOPE THE NIGHTMARE ON MAIN STREET IS OVER!!!

Comment

I'm sure the friends of the crazy 8 will bank roll
            them. Hope they help them to clean out their
            desks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...