• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why a Liberal or NDP will never ever get elected west of WInterpeg!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why a Liberal or NDP will never ever get elected west of WInterpeg!

Do the idiots in Ottawa that form her majesty's royal opposition not get it.
    The time of nanny state is dead. Get with the times or you will perish.
    We want freedom in the West or at least the same as eastern Canada. Its not big bad Harper like some of the media is talking.
    Its farmers who want freedom.
    Why is all the opposition to the CWB coming from Lib NDP unions and the East.
    Some one answer that. If the end of the CWB was so bad farmers in West would be burning down elevators but guess what the CWB has never given any farmer in Western Canada a bonus. Yes Grain companies like the prairie pools etc did OK but individual farmers have never got a bonus check.
    So simply here is a prediction even Ralph boy in Wascana will go down to defeat next time if the BS charade keeps up.
    Liberals and NDP wake up you will only have Quebec left if you don't wake up.
    And judging by all the shoppers at Costco the other night from Ontario Quebec and Maritime Id say if you cant beat them join them is happening in west. So in the End the East will be Poor Bankrupt artsy fartsy climate change political correct elite. And we will have the Cash.

SF3. My take on it is this. Consider all the vested
    interests in middle Canada. The labour unions have
    a lot of jobs in grain handling and a lot to lose if
    they cannot control some part of the west.
    Companies that have a lot of their exsistance tied to
    grain and grain products. Basically a cheap
    guarenteed supply of raw product and guarenteed
    under law to be delivered to them at the farmers
    expense. That brings in the railroads same thing
    guarenteed product to move at the highest rate.

The funniest thing is that they have the village
    idiots occupy leftie types fighting for them as
    though it was a crusade of some kind. How ironic is
    that.

To me it still boils down to do what you want and
    call it what you want the basic principal of
    democracy should say what i do on my own
    property is my business and should not be subject
    to confiscation by someone else. If this where any
    where else in the world these same bleeding hearts
    would be fighting to save our rights as human
    beings. Only in Canada because they feel those
    farmers are so stupid that they have to step in and
    take over for them and **** and pillage them
    financially for the common good. And that is what
    we are up against. Thank God its all over soon.

Comment

Actually this could be summed up better by calling it
      the farmers own legal little "National Energy Program"
      only for wheat and barley.

Comment

I like the angle of your thinking re NEP. But the way I see it, Western grain farmers are being insulted by the left and central Canada because they think were not smart enough, were not bright and educated enough, were not savvy or skilled enough to trust our own livelihood in our own hands. Unlike of course Eastern farmers or farmers outside the Designated area. We're Special farmers and need protection and guidance because Others might take advantage of us. We should just accept our shortcomings and limitations and let Big Brother look after us. Don't worry about what other farmers in the country are doing, we are special.

Comment

I agree SF3 the nanny state is dead west of Manitoba. A short glitch is the nanny state leader of the PC government in Alberta. Mother Allison considers us too stupid to look after ourselves, hopefully her party will be tossed on the trash heap next election. East of Saskatchewan, the nanny state is demanded and growing. The future of the Canadian union is far from certain.

Comment

WEll with Ralphs poison pill attached to the CWB act. The liberanos basical did give us a NEP with Grain.
            Wow Trudeu was such a great leader. Give me a break.

Comment

Victors write history. So Eastern media and liberals will never grasp how Trudeaus' actions, personally and privately have banished them for two generations from the west.
              His only agreeable quote I can recall "Why should I sell your wheat?"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...