• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Ritz

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Push hard Ritz and Harper....
    Don't stop until the job is done.

Comment

I disagree Agstar. Ritz is the best ag minister we have had in over 20 years. Keep going Gerry, live long and prosper.

Comment

Every time I hear Ritz talk about this process he hits one out of the park. This guy clearly understands the issue at hand and doesn't politic or mince words.
        It's rare these days to hear a "conservative" politician NOT walk the fence in every interview and speech and actually have a spine.

Comment

Jay-mo,

PM Harper and Minister Ritz, Secretary Anderson... the whole crew have their eye squarely on the Ball.

If we remember... the opposition did almost EXACTLY these same type of sideshows in Parliament just before the last election May 2/11.

One might think there was a less painful way to do this... but then again perhaps not!

Minister Ritz has FIRE in his eyes... and they know we are fighting for freedom... I see BNN and Sprott got this... Sun gets it... even CPAC clearly got this 'fight for freedom' point across in interviews.

The actual facts of what is going on is merky... but that is to be expected!

Agstarr77... we have consulted this to death... it truly is time to move on.

The average Canadian is puzzled... and I think is seeing through the CWB 'single desk' tactics of intimidation.

Comment

Ag star I totally agree with your post. For once somebody actually said the obvious about our "transition" to "marketing freedom". I love those words , because the irony in them makes me laugh.In august 2012, if things come to pass like the feds want, there are going to be a lot of people in the "industry" that benefit. If us farmers are part of it ,then I stand corrected. The people that power the "industry" are the farmers , BUT who gets paid last and usually , the least? The government is a big dog in Ottawa ,and we are the trees! It doesn't matter what part of Ag you are in ! cmon guys , this isn't rocket science!

Comment

Galix500,

I am truly sick of Liberal Judges and the CWB 8 lifting their leg and crapping on me and my family.

Take one look at the Canola basis today and how tight it is.

Chair Oberg and Judge Campbell are arrogant misled souls who ignore reality at my families and communities expense. I have been consulted on this change for decades and another 6 minutes or 6 years of consultations will make absolutely no difference to the outcome of marketing freedom.

Prices will go up and down... growers either have the self dicipline to hold back sales... like they have done on Canola for the past 2 months... or they may have the forsight to sell before the price drops another 20 percant... depending on what the future hold for our planet.

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE knows what the future will bring. CWB included. How the 'single desk' can help anyone other than make sure we get the lowest price for our grain... is totally beyond me.

Thanks for that consultation... 500 more will still not change these facts or the fact that personal property should not be the object of a vote!

Cheers!

Merry Christmas!

God Bless you in 2012!

God Bless Canada!!!

Thank You every western MP, Minister Ritz and PM Harper... you conservatives are truly kind and gentle people to attempt the end of this evil greedy system the 'single desk' is.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...