• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketing INFO! OH yea PS on CWB!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketing INFO! OH yea PS on CWB!

Dryness forming in southern Brazil. Early soy hurt. Just got the report from a friend that farms down their.

Parana
    Minus-
    472,000 ha of soybeans grown and switched to corn.

Comment

There has been an 855,000 ha
      Switch from soybeans to 1st
      Crop corn for 2012 total of all the Brazil states.
      Like I said corn will be king in SA.
      So maybe in March Canola will go up MAYBE.

Comment

http://www.blackseagrain.net/about-
        ukragroconsult/news-bsg/ukraine.-winter-****seed-
        emerged-on-740.4-th-ha

Ukraine winter crops hurt by drought

Comment

Heavy rains have smashed ripe winter crops in southern and central areas of Western Australia state's wheat belt, likely further weighing on an already poorer-than-usual crop quality. Precipitation in the 24 hours ended Wednesday at 9 a.m. local time was generally between 25 and 100 millimeters, with the town of Merredin receiving 45 mm, Southern Cross 41 mm, Narembeen 93 mm and Hyden 110 mm, the government's Bureau of Meteorology reported. Western Australia will produce more than a third of national wheat output, and with nearly all of the state's output available for export, this usually makes it a major supplier to the global trade. Shane Sander, a risk manage-ment adviser at commodity manager AGvise at Merredin town in the central Wheatbelt, said Tuesday's storm badly affected about half the area. "It will be a while before we know the damage, with many paddocks too wet to drive a light vehicle on, let alone a harvester or a truck," he said by telephone. Sander said he believes the harvest will resume in many places next week, and while nearly all crops will be harvested, the quality will be doubtful. "We're already seeing more feed wheat here as a result of more November rainfall than we've seen for years," he said.

Comment

Damn that global warmi..., err climate change causing drough..., err floods and erratic weather!

Comment

silverback do you have any kids or grandkids ?

Comment

I do and they'll be able to see the BS of human induced global warming. I doubt that they will ever be able to recover the $ from Gore and Suzuki that we are spending and have spent on this stupidity. The reality is that people die from pollution today and not one person has died from C02. The irony is that if we actually tackled pollution issues, C02 emissions from vehicles would probably decline but pollution is old news and C02 the hot button for raising money from suckers.

Comment

Does anyone remember the "hole in the 0zone" scare and the "acid rain" scare. At one point the likes of Mustardman would have us lobster-like from the sun's rays walking through a dead forest with no leaves on the trees.....didn't see that happen like they said it would.

Comment

Most common household thing in China is a Air mask or as farmer know them Dust masks.
                    Yea bring on Kyoto. What a joke.

Comment

Choicefu you'd best due your homework on "acid rain". Governments actually put a PLAN IN ACTION TO STOP" YOU DUMB ****

Comment

hEH sorry there choice got carried away just do your homework.

Comment

Better do your homework on ozone chemicals that were banned as well. I expect the paper on my desk in the morning . lol

Comment

I got kids, and they got kids, but some days I would not call them grand. Every time I see them I ask what kind of scaremongering they are being taught in school or on tv and then I pull out all the latest studies that dispute that. Then, after they ask a few more questions I pull out the most damning climategate I and climategateII emails that prove how these scientists have been supressing the truth in pursuit of money and funding and travel.

Does that answer your question well enough?

Oh yeah, sometimes I will remind them how there are people in this world who would love nothing better than to control you, your propery, and every little aspect of your life they can, all because they think they are just plain smarter than everyone else.

Comment

Silver do yourself and your offspring a favour and get a subscription to a good science journal like Scientific American,
                              Science and nature,
                              New Scientist,
                              Science Daily etc far better than warping your mind on so called leaked emails.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...