• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stewart wells undressed on Sun News!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stewart wells undressed on Sun News!

[URL="http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/wheat-board-wars/1315319523001"]http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/featured/prime-time/867432237001/wheat-board-wars/1315319523001[/URL]

What a nut!

Besides the fact that Stewart is an absolute
    moron, Brian kind of hinted around a separate
    argument altogether. Almost stating that the
    CWB is screwing the Canadian consumer by
    selling Canadian grains to the public without room
    for competition. It might be a legitimate complaint
    for the public to support. It's obvious the board
    has manipulated the public to think they are doing
    something good for farmers. Maybe we need to
    show the public that the farmers and the CWB are
    screwing the masses with price fixing and inflated
    food prices as a result of the CWB. Turn the
    snake against itself so to speak.

Comment

jimbobobaroo,

To Wells and Oberg...The price of wheat being $2/bu higher just south across the 49th... doesn't mean anything but... they claim the 'single desk' of the CWB creates this value for US growers while once again we are paid less!

Wells is an Organic growers who may be able to sell organics the way he said to SUN... but his hold over my commercial grain farm remains totally misrepresented by/in his interview with Sun.

These directors are going to make commercial grain growers so angry...

Sorry I forgot... that is the plan... isn't it!

What vengeful arrogant people. Micro-manage our family farm and then tell everyone we are total fools that have no clue how to market our grain.

Wells and Oberg steal our money to go to Ottawa to spout this total rubbish and insulting half truths to media who eat it up like Christmas Candy.

Comment

Fransisco,

I can't believe Wells said it would be fine to get rid of Section 47.1 of the present CWB Act... then recind the present CWB statute and pass C18...

This is totally what Minister Ritz is ACTUALLY doing. Recinding the present CWB Act... then after putting in C18.

We KNOW these same Directors would have done EXACTLY the same thing in Federal Court... and had the same ruling presented... had 47.1 been removed from the present CWB Act first!

Wells must think we are stupid and delusional. (I guess I am right there too)

Comment

That's kind of my point Tom. It doesn't matter if
          the CWB is claiming a benefit for us farmers.
          Could That 500 million benefit they are claiming
          be argued as costing the general population
          money because it is controlled food production
          with no chance for competition?

This seems to only be a public perception thing
          right now, how can their own argument be used
          against them?

Rights and freedoms don't seem to be generating
          public concern or support.

Or better yet just replace the damn board
          members and get on with it!

Comment

I just watched that and Wells admitted that all the government had to do was remove section 47.1 and then they can do what they want!!

In other words "We are just wasting time and money going round and round and eventually the government might figure it out". What a joke!

Like someone said earlier, How is it that the lawyers and consultants for the sitting government get it wrong time after time after time?

He then goes on and lies about the formation of the board in the first place, saying the wheat board was invented for farmers by farmers with the support of parliamentarians back before there were any support programs.

How did this clown get elected? Any of you idiots who voted for this guy need a slap upside the head. How could we ever think that we can do business as a group of farmers with people supporting this kind of director?

Comment

Silver,

YOU KNOW he speaks with forked tongue.

Comment

His comment on 47.1 were telling indeed.

Comment

Stockholm syndrome. Stewart has not read the CWB act of the 1940's. It does not talk about marketing, the words used were "to dipose of". Did he get hit by the train when he was lying on the tracks?

I hope we are back on track for August 1, 2012.

Comment

Looks like the crazy eight sent the smart one to town
                    to speak for them.Who ties that mans shoes in the
                    morning and gets him ready for the day?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...