• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crucial wheat board ruling due today in Winnipeg court

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crucial wheat board ruling due today in Winnipeg court

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/crucial-wheat-board-ruling-due-today-in-winnipeg-court-135154578.html

From the Winnipeg Notfree Press

Malta, I read the act as requiring a farmer vote
    soley for adding or subtracting crops.

The CWB act could hardly give farmers the
    power to require a farmer vote to rescind the act.
    Even a Wartime Measures Act couldn't be
    enacted unless farmers had a vote.

That being said, some Liberal judges have been
    known to read any reason into a decision. Pars

Comment

I have to agree parsley. The cwb is not being told they can not deal in wheat, durum or barley. Allen Oberg made that decision and then blamed it on the government.

The cwb could have had next years crop signed on contract, deals made with the handlers, and hedged completely for mere pennies on the bushel as they have said for years. Along with that so called premium.

The cwb chose not the path to success but the path to the courtroom which is losing them support evvery day. Last years crop is history but next year's is the future.

It's too bad the CWB, in care of Allen Oberg, didn't look to the future instead of the past.

Comment

The leftwing chatterclass keeps their lens focused on Oberg's wishlist. Wonder how many
        writing these articles enjoy a CWB retainer in
        kind. You know.. Access to the CWB gym. Gift
        certificates Free hotel at agribition Pars.

Comment

will be in wienerpeg friday hopefully there will be good news by then

Comment

Hate and greed currently fuel Comedian
            Wheat Bored detractors it seems. Me,
            me,me, myself, & I nose whats good fer
            everone! Chiseling and marketeering from
            me homebased computin machine will rule
            the day in future, in Comedia.........

Comment

Burbert, I tink I'd rather be a marketeer than a sucka, jus bendin over an takin wat the weed bored's givin.

But the me, me, stuff, honestly, the marketeers I know are the most generous and charitable people around.

Comment

Burbert,

"Hate and Greed" are your 'Forte' as you are the one talking about the financial losses... and how you must stop freedom and personal responsibility... by mob rule, intimidation... and being a bully.

A Masser at your very best... Burbert... telling me what to do and how I should think.

Go look in the Mirror Burbert!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...