• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out the latest stupidity on CWB

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the latest stupidity on CWB

One of Saskatchewans finest senators Bob
    Pederson has started this website
    www.savethecwb.ca. complete with a petition for
    all to sign. When will this shit end.

Send your displeasure of this to

mailto:russem@sen.parl.gc.ca

Comment

Most of the names so far ar Regina Saskatoon
      and winnipeg. A few from Calgary and one from
      vernon bc. Of course if you are shy only your first
      name has to appear. Credibility at its finest

Comment

Just finished writing him as well as all the Liberal senators from Alberta. I doubt I will get a response from any of them

Comment

Another good reason why the senate should be abolished.

Comment

Just sent an email to get the bill passed. Doubt if it will do any good. This is about politics not business.

Comment

It would seem that you characters don't believe in participatory democracy.

Comment

Willy, why do you think you need to participate in the management of my farm?
                And conversely, why do you think I need to participate in the decisions you make on your farm?
                I just want to participate in the business of running my business, and in the economy of the country.
                Participating in democracy doesn't mean we force people into one ideologically driven direction.
                It actually means we are free to participate collectively or individually. Forced collectivisation or non-voountary participation is the antithesis of democracy.

Comment

Willie - democracy is the freedom to choose - we do not live in North Korea.

Comment

I just checked out his website. His online petition isn't going so well!

Comment

There are some dandy thoughts in his petition. I just delivered my message as well. I hope he reads them. Good riddance.

Comment

How do yu know the online petition is not going well , is there a link to the not going well site? The website?

Comment

http://savethecwb.ca./signatures.php

Comment

"Please note, only your name and city/province of residence will be placed on the printed versions of this Petition, and the balance of your contact information will be kept confidential."

And of course Bart Simpson from Springfield is on there Oh yes, it is!

Stupid and anonymous over the internet. Media stunt yet again.

Comment

I see the good senator, or his aides have removed the comments from people wanting freedom.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...