• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a Reminder of things the CWB did to Farmers!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notaredneck,

It was CGC graders that alerted the CWB that I was delivering `OFF` board feed wheat to our local elevator...

Then the CWB forced me to take out a CWB permit book...

before being allowed to make any further OFF board feed wheat deliveries... (only got 1 semi in before being shut down)

Our farm had contracted and prepriced these bookings off board feed wheat far in advance.

No permit book, no CGC grade... no delivery. Pioneer at Gaudin was told to phone the CWB if I got a truck within 100 yards of their elevator.

You laugh.... HaHaHa. Who exactly are the evil people in this situation.

Thousands of growers refused to take out Permit books... and delivered off board...

But the CGC and CWB picked on our farm to FORCE us to submit and take out a CWB permit book.

Comment

Tom: As well you shouldn't have sold your wheat without it being recorded in the permit book...didn't you know the regulations? A "Rebel Without A Cause" must have been one of your favourite movies.

Comment

Willagro why should it be a crime to sell off board feed wheat locally?

Comment

Next year I'm growing Navigator durum and enterprise durum (Pioneer IP) but I am keeping back seed and selling to whomever I want to.

Oh and when I drive around peddling my durum I am not going to wear my seatbelt. So there

And I might go faster than the speed limit yikes.

Yes I am afraid there are and will still be Regulaions Even after the CWB is gone.

God Bless Canada

Comment

OMG! It's so hard applying for a permit
            book! Wow it just keeps getting better
            and better with you Tom

Comment

Leave your seat belt on, but I'd recommend you
              keep your pacifier for a couple more years.... at
              least until the urge to report your neighbors for
              selling their own wheat disappears.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread