• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculators are getting out of Market.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speculators are getting out of Market.

Speculators Cut Holdings to Lowest Since July 2009
    Speculators decreased wagers on rising commodity prices to the lowest since July 2009 amid concern that Europe’s inability to contain its debt crisis will crimp demand for raw materials as global growth slows, says a story from Bloomberg.
    Money managers cut combined net-long positions across 18 US futures and options by 25% to 562,508 contracts in the week ended Nov. 22, Commodity Futures Trading Commission data show. That’s the biggest decline in eight weeks and the lowest since July 14, 2009. Corn wagers tumbled 25%, the most since June 2010, and bets on lower copper prices doubled.
    About $4.6 trillion was wiped from the value of global equities this month

Exactly the same amount our crops have devalued over the last month. Ha funny how that happens.
    Fert dropping by 25% would be nice.
    I haven't booked any thing yet and are telling all companies to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Sharpen your pencils I have to, So you do to.

Comment

I wonder if this will have an effect on land prices in the near future?

Comment

For what its worth,some traders use oats as a
        guideline,oats knows,is the saying,as stupid as that
        sounds.

Anyway,we had good action in that market with a big
        jump right on a support line with strong volume.

My worry is a change in margin requirements,that
        would screw us right up.

Comment

Speaking of oats.

This could/probably be a 100% spec play.

http://charts.insidestocks.com/chart.asp?jav=adv&vol=Y&grid=Y&divd=Y&org=stk&sym= ZOZ1&data=A&code=BSTK&evnt=adv

Hell ya the lows could be in!

Comment

Wtf?that link went goofy.

reclick daily charts when you get to it

Comment

[URL="http://charts.insidestocks.com/chart.asp?jav=adv&vol=Y&grid=Y&divd=Y&org=stk&sym= ZOZ1&data=A&code=BSTK&evnt=adv "]December oats[/URL]

If you have a Mac/IPad/maybe some of the other pads/smart phones, you need to stretch the link so it appears on one line. Otherwise you have a hard return.

You link actually worked when I clipped and pasted so you likely did this. Just too long a line.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...